About Me

My photo
I enjoy all kinds of art. Over the last few years my favorite things have become mixed media and shabby chic & card making. I enjoy planning in my Happy Planner and creating in my Bible Journal or just art journaling & sharing on my YouTube channel Southern Angels Stamping.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Craft Show 2014

These are my crafts that I had out for the Christmas Craft Show I was in last weekend. The weather was terrible so it kept people away even though it was inside. None of us did well! Will be taking better photos to sell everything online. Spent so much money and time to prepare for this and even ended up sick. Just don't think I will try this again unless I have some help. This was too hard on me then not to sell anything makes it worst!!! If you see anything in any of these photos befor I take new ones and upload them of something that you would like to buy please let me know. You can send me a message on fb.
 https://www.facebook.com/southernangelsbtq
Please leave me a comment below to let me know what you think of all the crafts I have made.. Thank you & have a blessed day & Happy Crafting!!!
"MERRY CHRISTMAS"







No comments:

Post a Comment