About Me

My photo
I enjoy all kinds of art. Over the last few years my favorite things have become mixed media and shabby chic & card making. I enjoy planning in my Happy Planner and creating in my Bible Journal or just art journaling & sharing on my YouTube channel Southern Angels Stamping.

Sunday, August 30, 2015

What I got for my Birthday...

This is what my husband took me to get at JoAnn with all the coupons! I had others on line to print out but for some reason I cant print out on my printer now! I went to the new windows 10 and it won't let me print. So all of the coupons that are sent to me I can't print out same with my digi prints :(
I got some Acrylic paints, Watercolor paints, Wood Burner, Long Needles, Inka-Gold, All stuff that I was needing and then I got buy one get one free clay and just some trims that were in the sales bins and the Floral beads were half off with a coupon too so was the box! I had a coupon for everything :-)  

This was a surprise gift! My husband had this sitting in the front seat of the car so when we started to leave I opened up the car and noticed this in the seat! had no idea he was getting this for me! He had already gave me a card so I thought the card and going to JoAnn was my Birthday gift but he gave me more! How sweet was that :-) 


My sweet little Ella!
She is my baby :-)


Gift from my daughter; Shelby that she got at Bath & Body Works

She also got this to get us ready for Fall :)


She also got me some VS PJ :)

Yummy cup cakes that she brought  home from work 
and gave me :-)

My daughter took me to get my hair cut :-)

I think it looks so much better and feels better now!

Had 2-inches cut :-)
I had a very blessed 49th Birthday Thank's to my Loving Husband and Daughter... God bless them both :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment