About Me

My photo
I enjoy all kinds of art. Over the last few years my favorite things have become mixed media and shabby chic & card making. I enjoy planning in my Happy Planner and creating in my Bible Journal or just art journaling & sharing on my YouTube channel Southern Angels Stamping.

Saturday, April 20, 2019

My 1st Stampin Up DEMONSTRATOR Unboxing

I am so Happy to finally be able to share what came in my 1st Stampin Up! Box..

In the video below you will get to see some of the first items I have picked out

to be demonstrating just for ya'll. You will find all these products and so many more

on my website with Stampin Up! Link will be down below...

My Website ://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/southernangels/

My Email: southern_angels_stamping@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment