About Me

My photo
I enjoy all kinds of art. Over the last few years my favorite things have become mixed media and shabby chic & card making. I enjoy planning in my Happy Planner and creating in my Bible Journal or just art journaling & sharing on my YouTube channel Southern Angels Stamping.

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Making A Birthday Card Using "HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS" Stamp Set

Hey Ya'll.. I made this Birthday card for my daughter who lives down in Ga where I use to live. I wanted to use pink since thats her favorite color!

HERE ARE THE TOOLS YOU WILL NEED:




I USED  PETAL PINK FOR THE CARD BASE - CUT AT 8 1/2  X 5 1/2 
SCORED AT 4 1/4
WHITE CARD STOCK CUT AT: 5 1/4 X 3 3/4
1 STRIP PF FRIRTY FLAMINGO DSP BRIGHTS CUT AT: 5 1/4 X 5/8







WATCH THE VIDEO HERE...




No comments:

Post a Comment