About Me

My photo
I enjoy all kinds of art. Over the last few years my favorite things have become mixed media and shabby chic & card making. I enjoy planning in my Happy Planner and creating in my Bible Journal or just art journaling & sharing on my YouTube channel Southern Angels Stamping.

Friday, February 5, 2021

EASY CARD TUTORIAL

 USING NEW IN COLORS

FUN FRIDAY STAMPING

Southern Angels Stamping

I made this card using Stampin'Up! 2020 - 2022 in color designer series paper and enamel dots. I used the Lovely You stamp set and the Lovely Labels Punch that you can get both as a Bundle and save 10%
To place an order you can use the link to go to the Stampin'Up! website once there sign in and go to where it says FIND A DEMONSTRATOR up top on the left. (click) After you click on it a drop down will open add my name Tammy Dameron and I will be your Demonstrator. It should say after that you are shopping with me. 
LOVELY YOU BUNDLE (ENGLISH) BUNDLED SAVINGS$42.25 154070

Get your paper trimmer and cutone strip from each color of paper. I cut mine at 3/4 of an inch wide by 5 inches long. then I used my punch to punch each end of the strips of paper. 
I got a reagular size white card base and glued the strips down staggering them. On the 2nd card I forgot 1 strip so I added it to the inside.


You will also use the punch to make a tag with a scrap piece of white cardstock. I like to stamp first then punch. I used Just because from the same stamp set.



Don't forget to put the enamel dots on the front of the cards. Use one of each color.



 2020–2022 IN COLOR 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER 
$11.50  153070 
PAPER TRIMMER $25.00 152392
STAMPIN' SEAL $8.00 152813
BASIC WHITE 8-1/2" X 11" THICK CARDSTOCK $8.25  159229
TAKE YOUR PICK $10.00 144107
CLEAR BLOCK "C" $7.00     118486

                     
 https://www.stampinup.com/products/clear-block-c




Watch my YouTube video for complete tutorial






👇🏼 MY LINKS 👇🏼

🥰If you ever want to send me any HAPPY MAIL please send me an Email - southern_angels_stamping@yahoo.com to ask for my address. Thank you.💜
 






No comments:

Post a Comment