About Me

My photo
I enjoy all kinds of art. Over the last few years my favorite things have become mixed media and shabby chic & card making. I enjoy planning in my Happy Planner and creating in my Bible Journal or just art journaling & sharing on my YouTube channel Southern Angels Stamping.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Handmade closet storage...

With all the shipping boxes we had laying around the house that I kept I used them to make storage for my closet:

                         
                             Many of the items that I keep in my closet are my recycled items that I want to put to good use. I got so tired of digging through larger bags or boxes trying to find what I was looking for so now with everything organized into smaller boxes and labeled it will be easier for me to find things that I am looking for and to keep track of what I have. This really did not cost me anything since I had everything at home and the boxes were reused so was the paper to cover them. It took me longer to do it this way but at least it was FREE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment