About Me

My photo
I enjoy all kinds of art. Over the last few years my favorite things have become mixed media and shabby chic & card making. I enjoy planning in my Happy Planner and creating in my Bible Journal or just art journaling & sharing on my YouTube channel Southern Angels Stamping.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

My Favorite Projects...

Here are my 3 favorite projects that I have done. I could not just pick out 2 since I loved all 3 of these!
Diaper Baby Shower Wreath: 

                          I was very proud of how this turned out! I did 
                          all this by hand no stencils or die cutting. The
                          letters and small items were done by stencils                                                 but not the bottle...

                            Diaper Baby Shower Cake... made with
                             baby diaper blankets and lots of other 
                                      baby items to be used:
          There is also a basket filled with all kinds of baby items.

No comments:

Post a Comment