About Me

My photo
I enjoy all kinds of art. Over the last few years my favorite things have become mixed media and shabby chic & card making. I enjoy planning in my Happy Planner and creating in my Bible Journal or just art journaling & sharing on my YouTube channel Southern Angels Stamping.

Monday, April 18, 2016

LET THE WISH BEGIN April 18th

Check this out! I go to this every week to make a wish or to see if I can grant a wish! Please watch this video till the end and look at all the comments below on the youtube channel to see if you can share a little something you may have in your home! Make sure you also share this video also please! The more people that get involved the more wishes can get granted! All the rules are explained in the video so you must watch the entire video! Please watch it on youtube so you can make your wish in the comments and see other wishes that you may be able to grant! Thank you and God bless :)



No comments:

Post a Comment