About Me

My photo
I enjoy all kinds of art. Over the last few years my favorite things have become mixed media and shabby chic & card making. I enjoy planning in my Happy Planner and creating in my Bible Journal or just art journaling & sharing on my YouTube channel Southern Angels Stamping.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Tuesday Morning Haul 4/12/2016

Here are the items I found at my Tuesday Morning store:
Tattered Angels Spray, Glimmer Glass By Tattered Angels, Tim holtz Distress Marker Spritzer, 9 x 12 Dylusions stencils, Rub-ons, Sweet-tarts washi tape, Jillibean Soup Glitter Alphas, Jillibean Soup Die-Cut Cardstock,  Martha Stewart Multi-surface Glitter Copper acrylic craft paint, Studio G stamps, Prima dual-tip dark skin markers.










To watch the video go to...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOptfRYi08o

No comments:

Post a Comment